Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Struggling


My mind has been running a marathon the last few days and it has left me physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted. I have been struggling, not with my decision to leave, but for Joshua. I just pray for him every single day. I want to make sure he knows how much I love him. I want him to know that in every decision I make, he is always at the front of my mind. I want to give him the best life that I possibly can and want him to grow up in a home that is happy and filled with love. I know that God is strong and he works miracles everyday. God has already given me such peace about our situation. Joshua has been adjusting beautifully. I know that in my heart, I have made the best choice for Joshua's future and mine, I have to remember to cling to God's unconditional love, just give it all to Him and in that find my rest.

2 comments:

  1. Megan, thanks for including me in your site here. You are a wonderful mother. Try to remember that you are a wonderful whole human being as well. One of the greatest gifts I gave my children (according to them) was that I was always an interesting person in my own right. Jayson's friends sat down with me a few years ago and told me that they had sort of categorized the parents, and I was the "one that would take them anywhere." He made all his best friends at the age of 3-4, and we parents still see each other and e-mail pictures. It's a journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are doing well and keeping your head up. I know what a wonderful person you are and what an incredible woman you are. Just know that you are in my prayers and if you need to talk or anything just give me a shout!

    ReplyDelete