Friday, February 6, 2009

Introduction


Since so many people out there are blogging away, I thought I would join along, plus it is great for my family and friends that are far away.

Joshua is doing so wonderful. He is going to be "2" next month. I cannot believe that my baby is turning into a little boy. I may be a bit biased, but I do believe he is a genius! He is counting, yes, counting. If you say one, he says two, if you say three, he says four and so one. Most of the time he will go all the way to ten! He is also pretty hilarious, which I think he comes by that naturally! He knows a little sign language too. Joshua is quite the charmer, but still loves to run the house naked right before bath time and he is laughing until he is in the tub. He thinks Cinderella is pretty, Elmo is his best friend, he thinks Thomas the Train is cool and Jonah & the Whale!

He has had horrible allergies, but he is finally getting better, but I thank God everyday that allergies are our problem. He has been the best gift that God could have ever given me and I feel so honored that God chose me to raise this little boy.

My life has been a major rollercoaster lately, with some crazy loops and turns, but God is taking awesome care of Joshua and I. I feel at more at peace now than I have in two years, I don't know what that means yet, but I'm praying everyday and studying His word.

My family and friends are great gifts and I cherish them with all my heart. They love me and support me!

No comments:

Post a Comment