Friday, February 13, 2009

End of another week



Well, Friday is here and thank goodness. It has been a long week for me. I have been fighting Bronchitis this week and I am finally starting to shake it off. I really feel that I need some kind of super vitamin, because I always tend to get what's going around.


Joshua's allergies seem to be improving. He is becoming less congested. He is so amazing! That little boy has so much life in him, he makes me smile everyday. We have been staying with my parents this week, due the remodel in my bathroom, and Joshua found Polar Express tucked away near their TV, so I have been going through Christmas all over again! How can you say no, when he looks at you and says "Spress, Spress, Yeahhh." It can't hurt to watch a Christmas movie in February.


God has been working wonders in my life lately. He is making me a stronger women and a better mother. I am thankful for his uncondtional love and feel blessed to be living this life.


No comments:

Post a Comment